This keto-friendly casserole has all of the tasty, juicy goodness of an enormous bacon cheeseburger, minus the carbs and minus the mess! Packed to the brim with good vitamins and wholesome fat, this scrumptious family-friendly dinner meal is certain to change into a brand new favourite. Mix spaghetti squash with bacon, beef mince, and an array of seasonings for a flavorsome and filling dish.
Essentially the most time-consuming a part of this single-pan meal is cooking the squash, and that basically solely includes throwing it into the oven till it’s good and mushy. It’ll take about 40 minutes, supplying you with loads of time to arrange and prepare dinner the opposite substances when you wait. As soon as that’s completed, it’s merely a matter of blending all that wholesome goodness collectively!
And once we say wholesome, we imply it—you would possibly see ‘cheeseburger’ and assume “that may’t be good for me!” however this meal packs an actual nutritious punch. One serving will offer you nearly 29 grams of fats and a whopping 30.5 grams of protein. To not point out, the bacon, beef, and spaghetti squash carry an array of important vitamins to the desk, together with nutritional vitamins C, B12, and B6, iron, manganese, and zinc.
As soon as your spaghetti squash casserole has been sufficiently combined, there’s only one factor left so as to add: the cheese. Grated cheddar does the trick completely. Sprinkled excessive and left to soften, it’ll actually tie in that juicy, scrumptious cheeseburger impact. Season to style with salt and pepper, serve, and dig in!
Yields 6 servings of Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
- 16 ounce spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to style
- 4 slice bacon, chopped
- 16 ounce floor beef
- 2 teaspoon contemporary garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to style
- 3 tablespoon low-carb ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Measure out and put together all of the substances. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Slice the spaghetti squash in half and take away the seeds.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the spaghetti squash onto the baking sheet. Brush the squash with olive oil on either side and season with salt and pepper. Bake within the oven for 40 minutes with the pores and skin going through up.
4. In a frying pan over medium warmth, add the chopped bacon and prepare dinner to your liking. As soon as completed, switch to a paper towel lined plate to take away extra grease.
5. Add the bottom beef into the identical pan because the bacon was in. Break up the meat and prepare dinner till there’s nearly no pink.
6. Add within the minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix and prepare dinner till there isn’t a extra pink.
7. Add the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce into the bottom beef. As soon as the spaghetti squash is completed, scoop the squash from the pores and skin and place it into the pan. Stir to mix nicely.
8. Layer the highest with shredded cheddar cheese. Cowl the frying pan and let sit on low for about 5 minutes or till the cheese is melted.
9. Garnish with the chopped bacon. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of 6 servings of Keto Cheeseburger Casserole. Every serving comes out to be 454 energy, 35.8g fats, 5.9g internet carbs, and 25g protein.
|16.00 ounce spaghetti squash||122||1.4||29.5||6.4||23.1||3.2|
|1.00 tablespoon olive oil||119||13.5||0||0||0||0|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4.00 slice bacon||597||52.3||0||0||0||29.9|
|16.00 ounce floor beef||1152||90.7||0||0||0||77.9|
|2.00 teaspoon contemporary garlic||8||0||1.9||0.1||1.8||0.4|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0.0||0|
|3.00 tablespoon low-carb ketchup||27||0.1||2.8||0||2.8||0|
|2.00 teaspoon worcestershire sauce||9||0||2.2||0||2.2||0|
|6.00 ounce cheddar cheese||687||56.7||5.3||0||5.3||38.9|
|Per Serving (/6)||454||35.8||7||1.1||5.9||25|