This straightforward but tasty egg wrap recipe makes for the right fast snack or on-the-go lunch. A zesty cabbage and pork filling is secured burrito-style by a light-weight but protein-rich egg wrap that makes for a mess-free hand-held meal. Scrumptious and filling but not too dense, these wraps are easy to make and go nice on their very own or with a dip or facet.
Scrambled eggs make for a superb low-carb wrap substitute and produce a complete truckload of advantages to the desk: eggs are extremely protein-rich and filled with wholesome fat, whereas additionally having only a few energy. They’re packed full of wonderful disease-fighting minerals, nutritional vitamins, and carotenoids—and naturally, they’re scrumptious!
Secured inside these tasty egg wraps is a mixture with a kick. This daring and flavorsome stir fry blends minced pork and cabbage with the tangy tastes of sesame oil, recent ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. This Asian-inspired filling contrasts deliciously with its gentle and creamy wrapping and can offer you much more protein and wholesome vitamins.
If we are able to provide one piece of recommendation, it’s to make use of an excellent non-stick pan. One in all these will make life a lot simpler when cooking your egg wraps. A small pan ought to make you round 12 mini wraps, or a bigger one will produce six greater wraps. Fill every with a portion of stir fry—being positive to not overstuff—and serve! They’re simply as divine straight off the pan as they’re lukewarm, and even out of the fridge, making them the best lunchbox merchandise or between-meal snack. Add a dip of your selection and luxuriate in!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Egg Roll Wrap
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 12 ounce floor pork
- 3 tablespoon recent ginger, grated
- 3 teaspoon recent garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup inexperienced cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 8 massive egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
1. Measure out and put together all the elements.
2. In a frying pan over medium warmth, add the sesame oil together with the bottom pork, grated ginger, and minced garlic.
3. Stir collectively and break up the meat till the pork begins to brown.
4. Add the shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, and gluten free soy sauce. Stir collectively and let cook dinner for 3-5 minutes.
5. In a big bowl, crack the eggs. Season with salt.
6. Whisk them collectively till they’re mixed nicely.
7. In a frying pan over medium warmth, add the avocado oil. Pour the egg combination in till it fills up the pan. Let this sit and cook dinner for about 1-2 minutes.
8. Rigorously flip over the egg wrap and let this facet cook dinner for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
9. Spoon the pork and vegetable combination onto the egg wrap.
10. Rigorously roll the egg wrap like a burrito. Roll it over the pork then tuck each of the perimeters in and proceed to roll.
11. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Egg Roll Wrap. Every serving comes out to be 454 energy, 33.1g fats, 4.7g web carbs, and 30.2g protein.
|1.00 tablespoon sesame oil||120||13.6||0||0||0||0|
|12.00 ounce floor pork||895||72.1||0||0||0||55|
|3.00 tablespoon recent ginger||14||0.1||3.2||0.4||2.8||0.3|
|3.00 teaspoon recent garlic||13||0||2.8||0.2||2.6||0.5|
|1.50 cup inexperienced cabbage||34||0.1||7.8||3.4||4.5||1.7|
|0.25 cup carrot||14||0||3.2||1.2||2.0||0.3|
|0.25 cup gluten free soy sauce||56||0||3.8||0||3.8||7.5|
|8.00 massive egg||629||41.8||3.2||0||3.2||55.3|
|0.50 teaspoon salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon avocado oil||40||4.5||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||454||33.1||6||1.3||4.7||30.2|