Say whats up to your new lunch favourite: this can be a speedy 10-minute recipe for mild, refreshing, scrumptious cabbage and corned beef wraps. Tremendous low-carb and oh-so-tasty, these burrito-style wraps bundle up thinly sliced corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut inside one cabbage leaf every, completely completed off with some Russian dressing on the aspect for dipping. Filling and nutritious, these might turn out to be your new go-to!
Should you haven’t been consuming a lot cabbage, that should change! Cabbage is an absolute goldmine of vitamins and well being advantages. It’s filled with minerals and nutritional vitamins—particularly nutritional vitamins C and Okay—that may assist scale back irritation, enhance digestion, maintain your coronary heart wholesome, and decrease each blood strain and levels of cholesterol.
When mixed with corned beef, this turns into an on the spot power-combo. Corned beef is a pink meat wealthy in proteins, iron, nutritional vitamins, and wholesome fat. Nevertheless, it’s additionally excessive in sodium, so for those who’re watching your sodium consumption you’ll need to substitute the corned beef out for a unique protein. Simple peasy! Ham slices, shredded hen, or one other meat of your selecting would come out simply as tasty.
These wraps take a grand complete of 10 minutes to place collectively, making them the proper answer for a fast lunch, a wholesome between-meal snack, or an on-the-go breakfast. They’re additionally nice irrespective of what number of you’re catering for: simply your self, the household, or a complete group! Put collectively just some, or stack up an entire plate. Embrace some Russian dressing on the aspect as a dip and you’ve got your self a lightweight, refreshing, wholesome, and scrumptious dish that’s a breeze to place collectively!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Reuben Wraps
- 100 gram inexperienced cabbage leaves
- 6 slice Swiss cheese
- 6 ounce corned beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-carb ketchup
- 1 teaspoon ready horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sizzling sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
1. Measure out and put together the entire substances.
2. Boil water in a saucepan. Utilizing tongues, maintain the cabbage leaf within the boiling water for about 30 seconds for every cabbage leaf.
3. Place the cabbage on the plate. High with Swiss cheese slices.
4. Layer with the sliced corned beef and high with the sauerkraut. Roll the wraps tightly.
5. In a bowl, mix the entire substances for the dressing. Stir to mix nicely.
6. Dip the reuben wraps within the dressing. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of two servings of Keto Reuben Wraps. Every serving comes out to be 621 energy, 50.3g fats, 5.4g internet carbs, and 33g protein.
|100.00 gram inexperienced cabbage||25||0.1||5.8||2.5||3.3||1.3|
|6.00 slice swiss cheese||472||37.2||1.7||0||1.7||32.4|
|6.00 ounce corned beef||427||32.3||0.8||0||0.8||30.9|
|0.50 cup sauerkraut||18||0.1||4.1||2.7||1.3||0.9|
|3.00 tablespoon mayonnaise||281||30.9||0.2||0||0.2||0.4|
|1.00 tablespoon low-carb ketchup||9||0||0.9||0||0.9||0|
|1.00 teaspoon ready horseradish||2||0||0.6||0.2||0||0.1|
|1.00 teaspoon worcestershire sauce||4||0||1.1||0||1.1||0|
|1.00 teaspoon sizzling sauce||1||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|1.00 tablespoon onion||4||0||0.9||0.2||0.8||0.1|
|Per Serving (/2)||621||50.3||8.2||2.8||5.4||33|