These vegan granola bars are the right answer for an on-the-go feed or one thing to nibble on between meals if you’re feeling snackish. They’re packed filled with nutritious nuts and seeds and are available out of the oven completely crisp and crunchy. This easy-to-make recipe yields round 10 bars of wholesome, golden, scrumptious snacky goodness.
The muse of this recipe is a blended combine of assorted nuts, seeds, and flaxseed meal, which is able to maintain your bars from crumbling into items whereas nonetheless remaining completely crunchy. Not keen on flaxseed? You’ll be able to swap out with equal components chia seeds for the same consequence.
Nuts are a wonderful supply of protein, wholesome fat, fiber, nutritional vitamins, and minerals—the total bundle! You need to use just about any mixture of nuts on this recipe that fits your fancy, simply be sure that to maintain to the identical nut ratio and use a agency nut as a base.
When you’ve obtained your blended combination, all that’s left is to bake your bars. Right here’s important tip quantity two: for optimum crunchiness, be sure that to attain the granola (slice calmly, not throughout) earlier than placing it within the oven, then reduce the items totally and separate midway by way of the bake. Depart them to chill when you pull them from the oven and also you’ll have superbly golden crisp bars!
We mustn’t neglect the garnish. Sprinkle with complete seeds, and if you happen to’re feeling particularly lavish, why not drizzle your granola bars in some melted darkish chocolate? Deal with your self!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Vegan Granola Bars
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup roasted pecans
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
1. Measure out and put together all the elements. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a saucepan over medium warmth, add the sweetener and vanilla extract. Stir twice and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
4. In a meals processor, add the roasted almonds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, roasted pecans, and xanthan gum.
5. Pulse till the nuts are chopped fairly wonderful.
6. Add almond milk to the sweetener and take away from warmth.
7. Mix the finely chopped nut combination and the liquid sweetener.
8. With a spatula, unfold the nut combination onto the baking sheet. Press down firmly to kind into the pan.
9. Rating the bars evenly with a pointy knife. Bake within the oven for about 10 minutes.
10. Let cool utterly earlier than slicing the bars on the rating marks. Serve and revel in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Vegan Granola Bars. Every serving comes out to be 320 energy, 26.5g fats, 5.8g web carbs, and 9.8g protein.
|1.00 cup roasted almonds||825||72.5||29||15||14||28.9|
|0.25 cup pumpkin seeds||71||3.1||8.6||2.9||5.7||3|
|0.25 cup flaxseed meal||139||10.9||7.5||7||0.5||4.7|
|0.25 cup roasted pecans||181||18.9||3.7||2.5||1.2||2.4|
|0.50 cup erythritol||19||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon vanilla extract||37||0||1.6||0||1.6||0|
|2.00 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk||4||0.3||0.2||0.1||0.1||0.2|
|0.25 teaspoon xanthan gum||4||0||0.9||0.9||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||320||26.5||12.9||7.1||5.8||9.8|